Monday, March 28, 2011

Fantasy Makeup

     Boy am I behind on blogging. I have a written list of stuff I'm supposed to post up and I'm behind by 6 T^T... I have all the pictures taken and everything but I've been swarmed with so many things lately that I haven't found the time to blog about current (or should I say "past" now) events. Tonight's post is a little backwards. What I mean by this is that today's post is actually based on today's events which I wanted to share even though I have 5 other blogposts I'm technically supposed to put up before this one. I guess I'm cheating a little on my blog >:D

     All I did today was makeup, makeup, MAKEUP! My legs feel so sore from standing all day at the Richard Robinson photoshoot I was doing today (future post with pictures coming soon!). I honestly have to applaud all the models who had to stand out in the -18C weather and model some not-very-winter-appropriate fashions. I stood outside on set for about 10 mintues and had to jet because IT WAS FREEZING out there!!! I preferred to return to the makeup/hair room, which although was hectic as hell, was warm. I've been up since 5:30am because the makeup part of the photoshoot started at 8am this morning. I finally got to go home and rest my feet after a long 11hr makeup-centered long day. Needless to say: I am BOOKED!!

     I finished off the second half of the day doing some fantasy-inspired makeup. I love makeup and all, and while fantasy makeup is fun because you get to be creative and play with fun colours... It does wear you out a bit because it takes longer than your typical every-day makeup application. Here are some of the looks from tonight, as well as a demo by the ever-so-lovely Kim :)



My kid sister might kill me for posting pictures of her on here... But here's the fantasy-look I did on her: DEAD FLOUNDER ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment