Monday, March 21, 2011

Stylish Jsinn :)

     I just wanted to share my super duper handsome little cousin JSINN. He came over for a sleep-over the other day with some other kids and we made lasagna and played games. Out of nowhere, he's like "I want to get a mohawk". I was floored! HAHA! "Don't you mean a fauxhawk?" He looks at me and fusses with his hair: "I want my hair like THIS. I want my hair to come up like this. It happens to me sometimes when I wake up in the morning". BAHAHAHHA! He's adorable really. So I went on to explain to him the difference between a mohawk and a fauxhawk; of course he really meant the latter. My aunt wasn't too thrilled because Jsinn's only 6 and apparently a fauxhawk is too street-like... That evening we cut his hair anyways but a shorter version of a fauxhawk as to meet her halfway et voila~~~



Styled by Yours Truly ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment